Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Smile

Wikipedia says, ' A smile is a facial expression formed by flexing the muscles near both ends of the mouth'.

But, I think there's more to it ! 

A smile is more than just a facial expression. It is something that comes with a feeling, an inner feeling which is genuine. When a person smiles, the expression itself reveals whether the smile is real or fake. So why do you think people fake their smiles? Well, it could be anything. To hide the upsetting situation they are going through or to make others believe that though not great but things will be under control soon.

I sometimes feel upset, those general things that any one might face anytime in life. So what do I do to hide my sorrow? Nothing! I simply don't smile. Why hide your sorrow, why fake a smile when you don't feel like smiling at all? When upset, I go back home from work & do things I love. May it be troubling & irritating mom or gorging on chocolates or having a warm cup of coffee.

So next time you are upset, don't hide, just do what you think will make you feel good. Loud music also does the trick for me. I also love shouting at random people on the way, it makes me throw up my frustration. 

If you want to smile, make it genuine. If you don't feel like smiling, talk to yourself, untangle things & make sure you come back to senses only after you end up with a solution. And then when you are all ready to smile, SMILE, & it will be genuine. You are special & no one can deny that. You owe nothing to anyone, so why worry?!

So what do we learn from this? Well, nothing in particular! Drop the worry, not everything in life is to be learnt, make it light, FEEL the happiness inside you.

SMILE :D


No comments:

Post a Comment